July 19, 2007

DON'T STAND SO CLOSE TO ME



Yep, The Police have not disbanded as of yet and as long as the weather holds out I will be attending the show tonight at Citizens Bank Park. The Police are another of those bands that influenced me when I was a child. Strange how most of the concerts I have attended to where those old childhood favorites. Such as Paul McCartney, The Who, Black Sabbath and David Byrne, of Talking Heads fame, now The Police. If only I hadn't missed those Duran Duran shows. So I'll make sure to give my thoughts after the show tomorrow after I've finished "Walking on the Moon", so to speak.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So, how was it?
I was at the Trocadero last night watching a group called Gogol Bordello, who describe themselves as "gypsy punk." It was like Capt. Jack Sparrow's Freakout Indie Band.

Citizen Mom